From Points North:
1. Bethlehem Area - Rt. 378 South to Rt. 309. Rt. 309 South into Quakertown. Turn right onto Rt. 663 West. Proceed into Pennsburg. Traffic light at Rt. 29 South. Turn left. Continue into Red Hill. Traffic light at 6th Street. Turn Left. Continue to 2nd stop sign. This is Geryville Pike. Turn right. Continue 2 miles to Hendricks Road. Turn right. Phillips Fields are at the corner of Geryville Pike and Hendricks Road.
2. Allentown Area - Rt. 100 or Rt. 29 South. (They will merge into one in Schimersville) Continue south to the village of Hereford. Traffic light at Turkey Hill. Rt. 100 will continue straight and Rt. 29 South will turn left. Turn left. Continue on Rt. 29 into Red Hill. See directions above.
From Points West:
1. Pottstown/Coventry Area - Rt. 663 East. Proceed to Rt. 29 South in Pennsburg. Turn right. See above in directions from North 1.
2. Alternate Rt. - Rt. 100 North. Continue to Rt. 29 South. See above in directions from North 2.
From Points East:
1. Quakertown Area - Rt. 663 West. See above in directions from North 1.
From Points South:
1. Harleysville/Lansdale Area - Rt. 63 West. Proceed into Sumneytown. Geryville Pike intersects with Rt. 63 at the Sumneytown Hotel. Bear right onto Geryville Pike. Continue for 3 miles to Hendricks Road. Turn left. Phillips Fields are located at the intersection of Geryville Pike and Hendricks Road.